Shiva Engineering Services has been creating value by bringing diverse knowledge and potency of domain consultants and high-end engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry. SES provides comprehensive turnkey solutions that span the entire course of the project. SES provides comprehensive turnkey solutions that span the entire course of the project. SES caters to the ever-increasing demand in the paint, coating, and pigment industry, from basic and detailed engineering to commissioning and installing manufacturing facilities.
The country’s construction, automobile, and demographics are vital players speeding up growth in the pigment market. As the government ensures excellent infrastructure throughout the country, architectural and decorative coatings create a tremendous demand for high-quality pigments and colors. SES is well-equipped to tackle challenges such a Brownfield or a Greenfield project for chemical industry to ensure maximum production with product consistency.
Chemical Process Consultancy Driving Growth in Paint, Coating, and Pigment Manufacturing
Being a renowned EPCM consultant in India, Shiva Engineering Services adheres to industry best practices while carrying out pre-project planning, feasibility study, cost estimation, procurement, and process safety management. We incorporate state-of-the-art technologies like 3D laser scanning and AR/VR to deliver accurate skid-based pilot plant designs, pre-fabrication, and simulation of paint manufacturing units. Our team of domain experts with varied experiences in engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry efficiently combats challenges specific to chemical process plants to realize maximum productivity.
Some challenges of paint, coating, and pigment manufacturing units can be process automation, health and safety regulations, effluent treatment, and mechanical designs, erection & fabrication of pipe racks. Our engineers with expertise in chemical process consultancy thoroughly evaluate and analyze your processes to bring you design ideas and procure equipment best suited for your needs to get you the best return on investment.
Unique Design and Construction Requirements of Specialty Chemical Industry
Below are some unique design and construction demands of paint, coating, and pigment industry projects. Our chemical process consultancy offers complete EPC services, on-time completion, and post-project support for.
- Automated storage and fetching for raw materials
- Precise instrumentation for sizing and selecting the suitable mixing and dispersing equipment
- Designing efficient process flow from the loading of raw materials to dispatching of paint
- Placement of tinting mixers and holding tanks, matching space availability and production requirements
- Simulation and safety audits of equipment and pipe racks layout for a wide range of product recipes
- Automated filling and packing lines
- Supervisory control and data acquisition system
- Bag filtration and dust extraction to purify and filter hazardous dust and fine particulates of contaminant matters
- Waste and pollution settlement systems
- Effluent treatment plant
Our Scope Of Work
Our expertise in engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry extends to inks, adhesives, rubber chemicals, home & personal care chemicals, surfactants, construction chemicals, elastomers, and plastic compounds. SES assists you at every stage of designing, procurement, and start-up of turnkey paint and coating production plants, whether it’s a Brownfield project or a Greenfield project for chemical industry.
Our scope of activities concerning engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry requirements include:
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Procurement and sourcing support
- Third-party inspection support
- Mechanical, civil & structural, electrical, and instrumentation works
- Construction management and safety supervision
- Commissioning and start-up support
- HAZOP and other safety studies
As a leading EPCM consultant in India, Shiva Engineering Services has gained a diverse knowledge base and expertise in the paint, coating, and pigment industry over a decade of experience. Our planned, holistic, focused approach helps our clients build intelligent, automated, and high-yielding manufacturing facilities. SES works with leading manufacturers in the specialty chemical industry, including Asian Paints, DIC Ink, Uflex, Colourband, Jay Chemicals, Poddar Pigments, and many more.