Shiva Engineering Services is the most trustworthy process plant engineering and construction company, catering to diverse chemical process plants pan India since 2009. Our engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry offers turnkey solutions for permitting, commissioning, start-up, capacity expansion, and revamping paint, coating, and pigment manufacturing plants.
Our domain consultants have gained a wealth of experience while working on varied projects. We combine our expertise with cutting-edge technology and a holistic approach to building a modern, automated, flexible, and sustainable manufacturing facility with zero bottlenecks and maximum production.
Specialty Chemical Industry’s Swelling Demand for Chemical Process
Being an esteemed EPCM consultant in India, we have various successful projects from leading pigment manufacturers under our belt. The demand for such expertise in engineering consultancy for specialty chemical industry has swollen significantly because of current trends in the paints, coating, and pigment industry.
The construction and infrastructural development are driving escalating demand for paints, coatings, pigments, and emulsions. The market is witnessing a tremendous growth in the sales of pigment emulsions because it fills the bill for various industrial and textile applications with properties like permanence and stability.
Large-scale pigment manufacturers are investing in the research and development of innovative eco-friendly paints and coatings with smart features like heat resistance, anti-corrosion, UV-ray protection, etc.
It shows how heightened demand from the paint and coating industry is commanding proliferation in pigment manufacturers’ revenue generation. However, it can be challenging, expensive, and complex for production facilities to meet this growing demand without experts’ guidance through chemical process consultancy.
Our Expert Services for Paint, Coating, and Pigment Manufacturing Plants
As a process plant engineering and construction company, Shiva Engineering Services has a multi-disciplinary team that offers end-to-end services for chemical processing facilities using an integrated approach.
These services include concept engineering, pre-project planning, budgeting & cost estimation, basic & detailed engineering, 3D plant layout designing, instrumentation, procurement, commissioning, inspection & expedition, construction supervision, and safety management. Following is the list of our dedicated chemical process consultancy offerings for paint, coating, and pigment production plants:
- Site master planning and customizable, 3D CAD model of the entire plant, including civil & structural, mechanical & electrical works, underground facilities, piping, instrumentation, equipment, etc
- Selection of exotic construction material for dosing, handling, and pneumatic transfer of corrosive material
- Innovative solutions like ‘pipe pigging’ for transferring various liquid raw materials and products to reduce the number of transfer lines and the plant’s complexity
- Design, procure, and handle piggable manifolds for loading stations and collectors to dose liquid materials accurately
- Design and handling of packing and filling system for large size batches
- Automatic equipment cleaning solutions with in-line filtration, declogging, and self-cleaning sequence
- HAZOP (hazard and operability) study and safety inspection
- Pneumatic conveyor system with high-vacuum dust collectors to meet your zero-accumulation objective of avoiding dust explosion hazards
Benefits Of Engineering Consultancy For Specialty Chemical Industry
- Optimized and improved performance of manufacturing plant with direct savings on production
- Implementation of safe processes and working conditions for healthy and environment-friendly plant
- Increased productivity and product consistency by optimizing usage of equipment grinding mills, dispersers, palletizing lines, etc
- Full control over process flow with complete traceability
- Reduced post-project adjustments and material loss
The full range of dedicated, innovative, and versatile engineering services has earned Shiva Engineering Services the reputation as the most dynamic EPCM consultant in India. Our expertise in specialty chemical industry brings accuracy, quality, and predictability to our clients’ paint, coating, and pigment manufacturing facilities. SES works with industry-leading paint, coating, and pigment manufacturers, including Asian Paints, Heubach, BASF, Dynemic Food Colours, Mane Flavours, Cosmo Films, PPG, Flint, Poddar Pigments, and many more.